Last updated 15th November 2022
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the website's or service provider's systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
The cookies we use
We use Required Cookies. These are cookies and similar technologies that are necessary for our Website to operate and cannot be switched off in our systems. You can set your browser to block these cookies, but some parts of our Website will then not work.
Our website sets required cookies automatically.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you choose to turn cookies off, this may disable or render unusable some of the features of the website.
Some of the cookies we use are essential if the website is to operate properly. If you decline them, some features of our website may not work as well as we intend and you may not be able to access or use some features.
To find out how to manage cookies on your browser, you can visit:
- GoogleChrome, https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Edge, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- Mozilla Firefox, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Opera, https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Apple Safari, https://support.apple.com/en-gb/safari
Duration of cookies
- Session cookies – These cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser (or once your session ends).
- Persistent cookies — This category encompasses all cookies that remain until you erase them or your browser does, depending on the cookie’s expiration date. All persistent cookies have an expiration date written into their code, but their duration can vary for each category or specific cookie. If you require more information regarding the duration of a particular cookie used by Hirechain please contact us on the email below.
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden
London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ